Monday, May 17, 2010

Second Life experience

Well, considering I was going through the walk through of learning the steps of how to move, I some how transported out of the area. Therefore, I have been learning on my own. Doing pretty good, considering I learned how to take a picture, without the tutorial ;)

There are some very strange people on this SL, not too sure about that aspect. I am looking forward to our time online with classmates, gets kind of boring walking, flying or running around yourself.

I will stick with, but any suggestions I welcome. Like, how do buy land?

2 comments:

  1. You can buy a litttle parcel of land and set up an office or classroom, but there are so many great places to meet with your students/colleagues. EMU owned a little piece and let the lease lapse through lack of use.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am looking forward to our get-together as well. I'm sure there are endless posibilities to explore in SL.

    ReplyDelete